Saturday, September 24, 2011

I would really really love to stick around

My second drug-induced 8tracks mix of the day was fully inspired by my mom (not the drug part, just the songs part). We had every one of these tracks on cassette tape and played them proudly during what we now refer to as the Nissan Mini-Van Sessions: 1986-1993, during which I likely wore some version of this outfit:


I think the first track really draws you in.


1. Marc Cohn - Walking in Memphis
2. Billy Joel - I Go To Extremes
3. Boy Meets Girl - Waiting for a Star to Fall (from the Three Men & A Little Lady Soundtrack!!)
4. Rod Stewart - Rhythm of My Heart
5. Go West - King of Wishful Thinking
6. Steve Winwood - Higher Love
7. Annie Lennox - Walking on Broken Glass
8. Wilson Phillips - Hold On
9. Steve Winwood - Back in the High Life Again
10. George Michael - Freedom '90
11. Seal - Crazy
12. Jon Secada - I'm Free
13. Billy Joel - The River of Dreams
14. Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
15. Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith in You
16. Don Henley - Boys of Summer
17. Kenny Loggins - Playing with the Boys
18. Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
19. Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
20. Tom Cochrane - Life is a Highway
21. Jon Secada - Do You Believe in Us
22. Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
23. Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
24. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
25. Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise

1 comment: